Grow with us
People come to SPI for growth. We are a first-class company that offers opportunity, flexibility, support, mentorship and recognition. We trust and empower our people to be their best. And we are always looking for dynamic team players – people who like to get things done and want to win.
While we are not hiring for any specific roles at this time, we are always hiring if you’re always awesome – and we are also always looking to connect with top-notch freight agents.
If you value collaboration, opportunity and growth, we would love to hear from you.
Job Title: Social Media Coordinator
Job Type: Part Time
We are looking for a passionate Social Media Coordinator to grow our brand awareness and to help tell our 40-year-old story. You will collaborate with the President to develop shareable marketing content and strategic campaigns highlighting SPI’s commitment to their agents and customers. This is a perfect opportunity for a Marketing student or recent graduate who is looking to gain professional career experience.
- Managing the brand to ensure consistency in our messaging, tone, and visuals
- Write, edit, publish and share content that builds meaningful connections and encourages our audiences to take action.
- Providing strategic direction for content development
- Creating and monitoring digital ads
- Writing and editing content for our newsletter, website, and external communication
- Liaising with external contractors such as graphic designers, photographers, and developers when required
- Gathering insights and reporting on sales and marketing performance
- Providing marketing guidance to the Management team
- Passionate, enthusiastic, and results oriented
- You see obstacles as opportunities
- You inspire those around you
- You have a way with words
- Excellent attention to detail
- Project management and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics and tracking