Get Set Up
Like everything else at SPI, we try to make opening a Carrier Account easy. If you are a new carrier to SPI, just click the button below to get set up.
To update your agreement or information, just click below.
To become a certified carrier, you must:
- Provide your MC/MX# or DOT# to begin registration. Intrastate carriers without a DOT# may provide an applicable state registration number to begin registration.
- Supply your company contact information.
- Submit an electronic W9 (have your TaxID available).
- Complete the Carrier Profile.
- Read and ACCEPT the Agreement.
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements below. Certificates must be submitted from your insurance producer (agent)
- $100,000 Cargo Coverage
- $1,000,000 Auto Coverage
- If RMIS does not already have a copy of your certificate on file, we will request one for you from your insurance agent (producer).
- You will be required to meet the following requirements:
- Active Common or Contract Authority.
- Safety Rating must be Satisfactory.
- Authority active for at least 3 months.